MySQLi is the extension that is used to communicate with databases (MySQL). There are 3 extensions used in PHP as PDO, MySQLi, and MySQL. In this course, you will learn how to work with MySQLi in PHP.
MySQLi is the updated form of MySQL. Its functions are used to work with MySQL database servers. There are different functions that are used to access MySQL servers, for example, mysqli_query() is used to run queries, mysqli_fetch_array() is used to convert object nto array etc.
These study materials are taken from this course:
If you have already enrolled in the above-mentioned course, then you did not need to purchase these study materials, because we have already uploaded to that course.
If you want to learn by reading notes (PPT Slides) and source code without purchasing the complete course then you can buy these study materials.
If its related video course contains assignments or quizzes, then in these study materials you will not get assignments and quizzes, but when we update, it will contain them!
Would you like to get the complete course with video lectures then using below link you can make your enrollment!
What included in the Study material of the Complete MySQLi Course
- PPT Slides
- Source Code
The following topics are discussed in these study materials with source code and PPT Slides:
- Introduction to MySQL, PHP API, MySQL vs MySQLi
- Setup & Installation, Website, and Database
- Creating a MySQL Database, Connecting to MySQL Database
- DDL (CREATE, ALTER, DROP, TRUNCATE, COMMENT, RENAME)
- What is Query (INSERT, SELECT, Update, Delete)
- Where Clause (IN & NOT IN BETWEEN, All Operators
- LIKE, AND, OR, NOT Operator
- LIMIT Clause, MAX Function, MIN Function
- Order By, IS NULL, IS NOT NULL
- Count Function, SUM Function, AVG Function
- Export and IMPORT Database
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.