About This Course
Top Three PHP Web Application Projects (PHP and MySQL(i))
PHP is a popular server-side scripting language used for web development. By working on PHP web application projects, you can gain valuable hands-on experience and enhance your programming skills. Not only will you improve your technical abilities, but you’ll also have a chance to develop your problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. Additionally, completing PHP web application projects can help you build a robust portfolio that showcases your expertise and attracts potential employers. With a strong understanding of PHP and experience in developing web applications, you’ll be well-equipped to pursue a successful career in the tech industry. So why wait? Enroll in a PHP web application project course today and take the first step towards achieving your career goals.
More about PHP web application projects
A web Application is an application that runs on a browser without installation. Different technologies (Programming languages) may be used to create web applications. But we will use PHP Programming language with MySQLi extension to make communication with MySQL database.
PHP is an open-source and free programming language that is widely used in the digital world to develop a variety of applications. PHP has easy and simple syntax to create PHP programs that is suitable for beginners also. It is the general-purpose server-side scripting language in the field of web development.
Scope and Trend
As I researched on the internet, there are more than 78 million websites that are developed with PHP. So PHP is the trended programming language. You know, the Top most used CMS system is also developed with PHP, that is WordPress.
There are different types of Applications developed with PHP, some of which I will share here:
In this course, you will learn how to create a web application using PHP and MySQLi. In this article at the end, you will learn what skills you will be cleared in this Course. For example creating a crud base application, Blog type of website, etc.
After learning how to create a web application using PHP and MySQLi, there are many job opportunities for you to apply for or to get a job. After understanding PHP and MySQLi, you can take this course. It means that your PHP programming will improve in this course (100%).
You can find Job Opportunities on the following website, but you should experience how to create a web application using PHP.
Salaries for PHP Developer
According to talent.com
The average PHP developer salary in the USA (United State of America) is $100,000 per year. It may be $48.08 per hour.
According to Indeed.com PHP Average salary is $95,053
Make money with PHP Development
You know that everyone wants to make money through any skill after completing of the learning process. So after learning PHP development you can also make money but how?
- You can create an account on freelancing websites like fiver or Upwork to show your services like you can developing web applications using PHP or problems solving using PHP. After showing your services to clients, they will place an order.
- After learning PHP Development or creating Web Applications, you can start teaching in your local area building any basic-level academy. Or you can start teaching online through different platforms like Udemy.com. Another option is to create your own LMS website to teach students directly.
- And you can also apply for PHP development jobs (government or private).
Why Enrollment from JafriCode PHP Web Application Projects?
Because I will Provide:
- Problems and their solution
- PPT Slides Notes (if required)
- Source Code for Complete Course
- Practical Projects with source code
- Proper management of Study Materials
- Clear topic
- Good Quality for Video and Audio Lectures
After purchasing this course from JafriCode, I will provide lifetime support.
My support related to the following points:
- Problems accessing video lectures after purchasing the course.
- Problems accessing study materials (Notes and Source Code)
- Problems in understanding any topic (As discussed in the Course).
These Top 3 applications are derived from Web Development Course. If you have already enrolled in that course, you did not need to make enrollment in this (Top Three Web applications with PHP and MySQLi)
Different Skills will be discussed in PHP Web Application Projects.
- PHP Programming concepts
- CRUD Type of applications
- Registration (Sign up) Functionality
- Login Functionality
- Logout Functionality
- Session Functionality
- Secure Application from Unauthenticated user
- Blog type of website
- User Management
- User Post Management
- User Profile Editing / Setting
- Video Lectures
- PPT Slides Notes (If required)
- Source code
- Projects with Source Code
- Watch video one by one to learn properly Skill (Creating web applications)
- Watch video, and write code with instructor (me)
- You need to do hard work, then you will learn any skill
- Complete this Course within a month, then make practice, writing your own code
- Get help from source code, in case of any problem
- Ask any question, if you face any problem while learning with me
- It is for those students who want to improve their PHP programming
- Become a PHP Developers to create web applications
- Create any type of web application that contains CRUD functionary
- Create website from custom coding
CMS System in PHP and MySQLi
0 Introduction to CMS System with PHP & MySQLi00:7:31
1 Introduction to CMS System with PHP and MySQLi00:7:00
2 Templates Needed for CMS System00:3:9
3 Making and Creating Database Connection00:8:10
4 Creating Tables in MySQL00:5:11
5 User Registration Functionality00:12:12
6 Login functionality in CMS System00:10:4
7 Logout functionality in CMS00:2:50
8 User Dashboard Creating00:8:28
9 User Profile Creating00:12:51
10 User Profile Updating00:14:54
11 Dashboard Setting All Users00:10:7
12 Dashboard Setting All Users (Editing)00:13:48
13 Dashboard Setting All Users (Deleting)00:6:59
14 Dashboard Setting Create a Post00:10:31
15 Blog Homepage00:16:58
16 Blog Single Post Page00:12:3
17 Fetch all Logged User Posts00:11:30
18 User Edit Post in Dashboard00:13:5
19 User Del Post in Dashboard00:3:34
20 All Posts Fetching in Dashboard00:6:38
21 Fix Dashboard Issue00:13:26
22 Work on sidebar links for admin00:3:10
23 Session Management in CMS System00:8:53
Move CMS Project to LiveServer
24 Transfer Web Application to LiveServer00:25:50
CRUD Application (Student Management)
1 Student CRUD Application Overview00:3:47
2 Introduction to Templates in CRUD App00:2:48
3 Creating Database for CRUD Application00:8:7
4 Inserting Student into Database00:11:5
5 Fetching Data from DB00:5:57
6 Deleting Student Record in CRUD00:7:48
7 Edit Student in CRUD Application00:16:19
CRUD Application with Register, Login & Logout Features
1 Customer Management Secure App (PHP & MySQLi)00:3:16
2 Templates need in Secure CRUD App00:3:5
3 Creating DB for Secure CRUD App00:7:22
4 Customer Registration in Secure CRUD App00:11:5
5 Customer Login Functionality00:15:58
6 Fetching Customer Records from DB00:5:44
7 Customer Profile Creating in CRUD00:8:47
8 Customer Logout Functionality00:3:33
9 Make Secure Homepage in CRUD00:4:24
10 Customer Deleting in CRUD App00:8:9
11 Edit Customer in CRUD App00:15:25
Programming Course Provider