About This Course
Complete CSS Course for Web Design
CSS Course for Web Design, if you want to become a web designer you can take this course. This is the CSS is the cascading style sheet, which has responsibility for the website’s look, beauty, and attraction. If you want to become a web designer as a frontend, then you need to learn CSS first with HTML. We cannot use only HTML for website creation, we need to learn CSS, which is must not optional.
Because without HTML we cannot create a website using CSS and without CSS we cannot work with HTML. Because attraction, beauty, and good design of a website is the basic unit of a successful website. To make a responsive one, we have to use CSS Media queries which is our necessary topic in this course.
Previously, I published an HTML course, because that is very necessary to learn before CSS. Without HTML, you cannot work with CSS, because in CSS, you have to target HTML elements to apply any CSS styles.
Scope and Trend of CSS
Before enrollment in CSS Course for Web Design, you should have to understand CSS scope and trends. CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is a fundamental technology that is used to style web pages. It has been around for over two decades and has evolved with the changing needs of web design. CSS is the language that allows designers to control the look and feel of web pages. It is used to specify the fonts, colors, layout, and other design elements of a web page.
The scope of CSS is constantly expanding with the introduction of new features and enhancements. The latest version of CSS, CSS3, offers more advanced features such as animations, transitions, and responsive design. These features have made CSS an essential technology for web developers, allowing them to create engaging and interactive web pages.
More about CSS Trends and Scope
The trend of CSS is also evolving with the increasing use of mobile devices. Responsive design has become a crucial aspect of web development, and CSS plays a vital role in creating responsive layouts. The use of CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation has also increased, allowing developers to create responsive web designs more efficiently.
In addition, CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less have gained popularity in recent years. These preprocessors offer advanced features such as variables, mixins, and functions, making CSS code more maintainable and scalable.
You know, CSS is the cascading style sheet, used to design a website. If I discuss its scope and trend, it will be clear that without CSS you cannot become a web designer. Because you know web designing scope.
CSS is a necessary skill in web designing. There are different properties, using which you can set margin /padding for any HTML element. Same as providing borders or outlines for HTML elements. Also, it is very necessary to create a website that opens on every device properly like tablets, PCs, Laptops, Mobiel, etc.
Now CSS3 is the advanced version of CSS, which is used to create animation effects on HTML elements. Different type of effect can be created using CSS3 which take less size and work more efficiently than other techniques like flash.
Job Opportunities for CSS
CSS web designers have a range of job opportunities available to them in the web development industry. Some of the roles that are well-suited to CSS web designers include:
- UX/UI designer: UX/UI designers are responsible for creating the overall look and feel of a website or application. They use a range of design tools and techniques, including CSS, to create engaging and user-friendly interfaces.
- Web designer: Web designers are responsible for creating the visual design of a website. They use a range of design tools, including CSS, to create visually appealing and engaging designs that meet the needs of the client or organization.
- Graphic designer: Graphic designers use a range of design tools and techniques to create visual content for websites, marketing materials, and other digital platforms. CSS web designers can excel in this role, as they have a strong understanding of how to create visually appealing designs using CSS.
Salaries for CSS Web Designing
You know that there are many job opportunities for a web developer, so you should know how much salary there is for a web developer if you are selected (salary depends upon company policies.).
According to indeed.com web designer’s average salary in the USA is $25.38 per hour
According to payscale.com web designer’s average salary is $53,231 per year
According to glassdoor web designer’s average salary in the USA is $65,020 per hour
According to ziprecruiter.com $59,936 per year
According to salaryexplorer.com $78,900 per year
Make money with CSS Web Designing
As we are introducing a CSS course for web design, you should know that there are different techniques, you can use to make money with CSS skills. CSS web design can be a lucrative career choice for those who are skilled in designing and implementing visually appealing and responsive user interfaces. As a CSS web designer, one can find job opportunities in a range of industries, including web development, UX/UI design, graphic design, and more. Additionally, CSS web designers can also take on freelance work, designing websites and applications for clients. They can also create and sell pre-designed templates and themes, or create their own web design courses and sell them online. With the right skills and entrepreneurial spirit, CSS web designers can earn a good income and create a successful career in web design.
If you want to learn to make money through web designing using CSS. You can read the following course description which I have discussed:
After purchasing this course from JafriCode, I will provide lifetime support.
My support related to the following points:
- Problems accessing video lectures after purchasing the Course.
- Problems accessing study materials (Notes and Source Code)
- Problems in understanding any topic (As discussed in the Course).
Why Enrollment from JafriCode for CSS Course for web design?
Because I will Provide:
- PPT Slides Notes
- Source Code
- Live Work on a Responsive website
- Proper management of Study Materials
- Clear topic
- Good Quality for Video and Audio Lectures
Different topics will discuss in this CSS Course for Web Design, some of them, I shared:
- CSS Basics, Syntax, All Selectors types Background, Units
- Button, Font, Text, Shadow, Gradient, Opacity
- Float, Overflow, Display, Visibility, Column, Icons
- Border, Outline, Padding & Margin
- Specificity, Pseudo element, and Class
- 2D Transform, 3D Transform, Transition, Animation
- Media queries,
- How to Design a Form, Link, List, Navigation bar, Pagination, or Table using CSS
- Video Lectures
- PPT Slides
- Source Code
- Watch video one by one to learn properly CSS Coding
- Watch the video, and write code with the instructor (me)
- You need to do hard work, then you will learn any skill
- Complete this Course within a month, then make practice, writing your own code
- Read PPT slides and get help from source code, in case of any problem
- Ask any question, if you face any problems while learning with me
- It is for those students who to become web designers (Frontend Web Designers)
- Create a website with designing
- Design a website properly
- Learn Responsive design for a website
1 CSS Outlines for Chapter 100:1:11
2 CSS Introduction00:3:30
3 Syntax of CSS00:2:30
4 Simple CSS Selectors00:18:16
5 CSS with HTML00:12:43
6 Attribute Selector00:4:35
7 Attribute Selector with equality00:3:7
8 Attribute Selector with tilde00:3:26
9 Attribute Selector with pip00:3:56
10 Attribute Selector with carat00:3:4
11 Attribute Selector with dollar00:2:29
12 Attribute Selector with asterick00:2:32
13 All CSS comibnators00:14:21
14 The !importnat in CSS00:5:18
15 CSS Comment00:5:45
16 Colors in CSS00:9:35
17 Background Properties in CSS00:10:51
18 Width and Height of CSS00:3:31
19 CSS Units00:7:33
1 CSS Button00:9:48
2 CSS Fonts00:11:32
3 Text Properties00:7:36
4 CSS Shadow00:4:15
5 CSS Gradient00:10:25
6 CSS Opacity00:5:44
1 CSS Float00:9:23
2 CSS Overflow00:4:29
3 CSS Display00:8:51
4 CSS Visibility00:9:34
5 CSS Column00:5:52
6 CSS Icons00:6:38
1 CSS Box Model00:7:14
2 CSS Border00:11:00
3 CSS Outline00:4:48
4 CSS Padding00:5:55
5 CSS Margin00:6:45
1 CSS Pseudo Element00:11:41
2 CSS Pseudo Classes Part 100:19:33
3 Pseudo Class for Form Part 200:4:37
1 CSS 2D Transform00:8:42
2 CSS 3D Transform00:11:21
3 CSS Transition00:11:28
4 CSS Animation00:10:50
1 CSS Table00:11:5
2 CSS Pagination00:7:13
3 CSS Link00:4:29
4 CSS List00:3:24
5 CSS Navigation or Nav bar00:5:46
6 CSS Drop Down Nav00:6:13
7 CSS Form00:8:50
1 CSS Media Queries P100:16:5
2 Make a Responsive Design with CSS Media Queries P200:10:18
Programming Course Provider