About This Course
Introduction to Course – Complete Java Programming in ONE DAY
Welcome to the “Complete Java Programming in ONE DAY” course, instructed by Faisal Zamir. This intensive course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of Java programming within a single day. With a video length of 3 hours and 15 minutes, the course is divided into three interactive sessions: morning, afternoon, and evening. Throughout these sessions, students will dive into a wide range of concepts, covering both theoretical knowledge and practical applications of Java programming. Under the guidance of Faisal Zamir, an experienced instructor in the field, this course offers a unique opportunity for students to immerse themselves in the world of Java programming. By the end of the day, students will have acquired a solid foundation in Java programming, enabling them to confidently apply their newfound skills in developing efficient and robust software solutions.
These are the outlines for Java Programming Course, you will complete this course in one day but you have to practice for a lifetime to become an expert in Java Programming.
Morning Time Lectures Outlines:
- Environment setup
- Hello World Program & Program structure
- Input / output
- Variables and Constant
Afternoon Time Lectures Outlines:
- Data Types
- Decision Making
Evening Time Lectures Outlines:
- Function overloading
At Jafricode, we are dedicated to offering lifelong support to our students. In the event of you losing access to your account or course videos, rest assured that we will swiftly restore them to ensure your uninterrupted learning journey.
We recognize the significance of study materials and the frustration that comes with misplacing them. In such cases, our proficient team stands ready to provide you with the essential resources without delay.
Should you encounter any difficulties understanding course concepts, our experienced instructors are always available to offer supplementary guidance and clarify any aspects of the course syllabus. Our commitment is to facilitate your comprehensive understanding of the course material
- PPT Slides
- Source Code
- Video Lectures
- Actively participate and engage in the course.
- Practice regularly to reinforce your skills.
- Experiment and explore beyond the course materials.
- Collaborate with fellow students and seek help when needed.
- Take notes during lectures and review them regularly.
- Complete assignments and projects to gain hands-on experience.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and continue learning.
- Sharpen your problem-solving skills through coding challenges.
- Embrace challenges and enjoy the learning journey.
- Beginners: People who have no prior experience in Java programming and want to learn the basics of the language in a short amount of time.
- Students: High school or college students who are looking to get started with Java programming or want to supplement their existing coursework.
- Professionals: Individuals from non-technical backgrounds or those in non-programming roles who want to acquire introductory Java programming skills for career advancement or personal development.
- Enthusiasts: Anyone interested in exploring the world of programming and wants to start with Java as their first language.
- Hobbyists: Individuals who have a personal interest in coding and want to pick up Java programming as a hobby.
Introduction to Course
01 Outline for Java One Day Course00:3:13
02 Introduction to Java Programming00:00:00
03 Environment Setup for Java00:12:46
04 Hello World in Java00:6:06
05 Input Output Function in Java00:11:09
06 Comments in Java00:5:43
07 Variables and their rules in Java00:11:47
08 Constant in Java00:5:52
09 Primtive Data Types in Java00:10:14
10 Non Primtive Data Type in Java00:11:28
11 Operators in Java00:8:41
12 String in Java00:16:11
13 If and if else statement in Java00:9:13
14 if else if else statement in Java00:6:30
15 Switch Statement in Java00:6:46
16 Ternary Operators in Java00:4:48
17 While Loop in Java00:7:44
18 Do While Loop in Java00:4:59
19 For Loop in Java00:4:55
20 for each Loop in Java00:5:51
21 Array in Java00:11:53
22 Function in Java00:14:58
23 Methods Overloading in Java00:10:36
Programming Course Provider