About This Course
Introduction to Course – Complete C Programming in ONE DAY
Welcome to the “Complete C Programming in ONE DAY” course, instructed by Faisal Zamir. This intensive course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of C programming within a single day. With a video length of 2 hours and 44 minutes, the course is divided into three interactive sessions: morning, afternoon, and evening. Throughout these sessions, students will dive into a wide range of concepts, covering both theoretical knowledge and practical applications of C programming. Under the guidance of Faisal Zamir, an experienced instructor in the field, this course offers a unique opportunity for students to immerse themselves in the world of C programming. By the end of the day, students will have acquired a solid foundation in C programming, enabling them to confidently apply their newfound skills in developing efficient and robust software solutions.
These are the outlines for C Programming Course, you will complete this course in one day but you have to make practices for a lifetime to become an expert in C Programming.
Morning Time Lectures Outlines:
- Environment Setup
- C Program syntax
- C “Hello World” Program
- Variables and Constant
Afternoon Time Lectures Outlines:
- Input / Output
- Data Types
- Type casting
- Decision Making
Evening Time Lectures Outlines:
- At Jafricode, we provide lifetime support to our learners. If you lose your account or video content, we will promptly provide them again to ensure uninterrupted access to the course.
- We understand the importance of study materials and missing files. If you misplace them, our team will assist you by promptly supplying the necessary resources.
- If you have any confusion in understanding course concepts, our instructors will offer additional guidance and explanations related to the course outline. We are committed to helping you grasp the material effectively.
- PPT Slides
- Source Code
- Video Lectures
- Actively participate and engage in the course.
- Practice regularly to reinforce your skills.
- Experiment and explore beyond the course materials.
- Collaborate with fellow students and seek help when needed.
- Take notes during lectures and review them regularly.
- Complete assignments and projects to gain hands-on experience.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and continue learning.
- Sharpen your problem-solving skills through coding challenges.
- Embrace challenges and enjoy the learning journey.
- Beginners: Individuals with little to no prior programming experience who are eager to start their journey in the world of programming with C.
- Students: Students pursuing computer science, engineering, or related fields who need to learn C programming as part of their academic curriculum or for specific projects.
- Software Developers: Programmers who are already familiar with other programming languages and want to expand their skill set by learning C for systems programming, embedded systems, or low-level development.
- Hobbyists: Individuals with a personal interest in programming and a specific focus on C programming for personal projects, hobbyist electronics, or microcontroller programming.
- Professionals transitioning to C: Professionals from other programming backgrounds who want to venture into C programming to enhance their career prospects, work on firmware development, or contribute to open-source projects.
- Enthusiasts of Low-level Programming: Individuals interested in understanding the fundamentals of low-level programming, memory management, and direct hardware access offered by the C language.
Introduction to Course
01 C Programming Course Introduction00:3:13
02 Introduction to C Language00:2:09
03 Environment Setup for C00:7:23
04 Basic Program Syntax in C00:6:3
05 Hello World in C00:5:1
06 Placeholder in C Language00:7:30
07 Variables in C00:7:34
08 Constant in C00:4:24
09 Comments in C00:3:40
01 Input Output in C00:10:37
02 Data Types in C00:6:31
03 Type Casting in C00:9:00
04 Operators in C00:12:09
05 if and if else in C00:8:53
06 While Loop in C00:10:10
07 Nested if else in C00:5:4
08 do while Loop in C00:7:12
09 For Loop in C00:4:20
01 String in C00:10:40
02 Math in C00:5:02
03 Function in C00:13:46
04 Array in C00:7:01
05 Pointers in C00:6:22
Programming Course Provider